Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Book Of The Week

Each week I will be doing a weekly feature of a Book that has truly inspired me in my life and why!!!

So This is My Choice For The Month
Why Do I Love This Book
Well one thing that I love about this book, is that it always inspires, and helps you take on a beautiful journey to come closer to Christ, more than you ever will before. There are 21 sections that talk about a aspect that Christ has taught. For example in the First Day: Come And See which talks about if you want a closer relationship with the Savior than Come and See Christ more fully. This is such a beautiful book with the most awe inspiring art from Simon Dewey, that will definitely shed a tear or two, and take you throughout the scriptures that will delight and bring you such  joy. Definitely a book I would recommend to anyone searching for a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. So COME AND SEE!!!! 




No comments: