Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Love of Writing

I have discovered what a joy it is to be able to write and explore my creativity. Over the past few years I have been working on a novel, of course I have only written about 100 pages so far, since I have had school and work to stress about. Now however I dont have to worry about that as much. I only work 16 hours a week, and even though I am looking for a second job, on my off time(which is quite a lot) I am able to work on my novel. It is such fun to write a story and get involved in the story and the characters and really explore my imagination. It is so much fun for me and I tend to really get into the story. The only aspect of writing a story of novel, is getting writers block. Its always good to find something that will assist in helping us get past the block and so we can continue on with the story. For me personally its listening to Air Supply, that will always help me to get into the write mode and get past writers block (which can be very frustrating). So if you are like me and you know what I am talking, anything can be a outlet for getting past these frustrations. Whether its taking a walk for fresh air, listening to music, watching a certain movie or tv show, or even some form of meditation. Good luck to all fellow writers out there!!

No comments: