Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, December 28, 2009

Wish All A Happy New Year

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that as you reflect on this past year that you will come to a understanding of what you wish to accomplish this upcoming year!!!! I have a feeling 2010 will be a fabulous year, of course I will just have to wait and see if that is true!!! but here are some of my New Year Resolutions for 2010!!!!!
1. Find a Second job
2. Read the Book of Mormon
3. Write in Journal -every single day!!!!!! I hope that I can accomplish it, even though I try to every year, we will see if i succeed or not!!!!
4. Support and write at least 10 troops overseas!!!! They so need our support here in the mainland, because they are sacrificing so much for our freedoms and rights!!!!!
5. Learn French Fluently or enough to have a conversation
6. Scrapbook all pictures that I have this year!!!! I hope I can catch up with all that I have!
7. Save enough money to go back and finish up my associates degree!!!!
8. Finish Reading the 'Infinite Atonement' and 'The Hidden Christ'
9. Study all of Preach My Gospel
10. Finish up Family History Website
I am sure there are plenty more things that I could accomplish this year, but this is a start!!!!!

No comments: