Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, November 27, 2009

Be Thankful for FAMILY

I spent Thanksgiving with my family, and all of us were there, both my sisters were also able to be there, so it was so much fun just to be able to spend most of day with family and realize how thankful I am for my family and how much God has blessed me with!!!! I am most grateful for the Gospel, My Family, Close Friends, Grant, and all those who have blessed my life and lifted me up when I needed it most. I am so grateful for this time of year and all other seasons, every day we see something beautiful is proof of God's love for us all

My mom and I getting ready for Thanksgiving Dinner!!!!


My brother Daniel and I, unfortunately he is not one to smile at times like this


My Sister Jill, I, My sister Cali and my dad in the background being silly!!!!! You gotta just love moments like these though!!!!


Jill, Cali, I, and my mom!!!!!


I, Jill, Cali, Mamma Mia, Daniel about ready to eat dinner!!!!


The Turkey!!!! Looks so yummy!!!!! So grateful for birds!!!!!!


A Rachel Ray Recipe- Stuffin' Muffins!!! So GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Putting some of the food on the table!!!!!

I am so grateful for being able to spend this day of Thankfulness with those that I love!!!!!!!!


No comments: